Baking again on Saturday evening. I volunteered myself to do the baking for the Sunday morning running group that I am part of. The last time I went running, one of the guys made some peanut butter cookies that I liked. So I thought I might try and make some myself. They are ridiculously easy to make, with only four ingredients
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C
2. In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until well combined.
3. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
4. Flatten the mounds with the tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies.
5. Bake until golden around the edges, about 10 minutes,
6. Transfer to racks to cool.
7. Repeat with the remaining dough.