Lunch on coronation Saturday was a delicious combination of leftovers from the week before and not a savoury tart in sight…
- Sauté onions in coconut oil with smoked hot paprika and salt.
- Chop the tofu into cubes and mix into the pomegranate molasses, pepper and garlic marinade.
- Boil some bulgar wheat as per the packet instructions.
- Add the beluga lentils to the onions.
- Add the tofu with a small amount of water.
- Add the bulgar wheat and some of the cooking water
- Stir the whole mixture together, adding water and letting it evaporate away until the mixture is smooth and creamy like.
- Top with chopped pistachio nuts and pomegranate seeds.
The final product was warm, peppery, creamy, crunchy and sweet all at the same time. Very nice.
Leave a Reply